Re: [iam-dev] PDE Build scripts updated (now also run on windows!)

I'm getting a weird error, seems to try to get svn files with cvs ???

[eclipse.fetch] Could not retrieve feature.xml and/or
build.properties: cvs exited with error code 1
[eclipse.fetch] Command line was [Executing 'cvs' with arguments:
[eclipse.fetch]
'-durl=http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.iam'
[eclipse.fetch] '-q'
[eclipse.fetch] 'export'
[eclipse.fetch] '-r'
[eclipse.fetch] 'SVN'
[eclipse.fetch] 'path=features/org.eclipse.iam.feature.all/feature.xml'