Re: [iam-dev] Testing the new builder on Archiva

My mistake. I was referring to the alphas.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:15 AM, Allan Ramirez <agramirez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Abel Muiño Vizcaino wrote:
Did you try using maven 3.0-beta-x? It is available already (at least, its artifacts are).
Where can I find/download this? I only found apache-maven.-3.0-alpha-x

If the 2.1.x/3.0.x embedder has a regression affecting Archiva, there's nothing we can do (except reporting it if it is still present in 3.0.x and maybe helping in getting it fixed).