Re: [iam-dev] Preventing classpath updates when dependent project is on error

if you import a bunch of projects you have a classpath update in all
of them, even if the dependent ones are in error.

When you fix the error, all the dependents will be refreshed, and will
happen again if you have to fix other project

unless I'm missing something