Re: [iam-dev] re: preview of iam refactor builder

cool, so I'm now using this as my primary dev environment and am
enlisting other developers to move to this as well for user feedback.
there are some issues, but they look more like maven embedder issues.
hopefully i'll get some time to set up an environment for building
IAM.  Is the process for building IAM stable or in flux?