Re: [iam-dev] Including P2 metadata in Q4E of update site

I manually edited the content.jar from
http://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/updatesite-dev/ so that it is more
forgiving on the versions of apsectj.runtime bundle that it accepts.
This seems to work for installing AJDT when I was installing it from a
local repository.  Just replace the existing content.jar with this
one.

It's not the ideal solution.  Better would be to update the
MANIFEST.MF for org.apache.maven.embedder such that the imported
packages contain version numbers on them (something like min version
1.2, and no max version).  Then recreate the repository from there.

org.aspectj.runtime has not changed since version 1.2.  The only
reason that version numbers keep changing is to keep it aligned with
the version of the weaver.