[iam-dev] Including P2 metadata in Q4E of update site

Hi all,

The update site available at
http://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/updatesite/ does not have P2
metadata in it.  This is causing problems for users who want to
install other versions of plugins provided by this update site.

Specifically, it is not possible to install both AJDT and Q4E.  This
is because you provide AspectJ runtime bundle version 1.5.4 (we are
currently at 1.6.3).

Is there somewhere else to go for Q4E that has P2 metadata available?
This is fairly high priority for us and I am willing to help out.  If
someone can send me a zip of the update site, then I will look into
adding the P2 metadata.

thanks,
--andrew eisenberg
http://eclipse.org/ajdt