[iam-dev] Work towards a stable set of IAM features / plugins?

I'm itching to get some EAR testing and TPTP statistics gathering going on IAM.
However, those require that we have a stable-ish IAM that I can load up via an Update Site.

I know that Abel has been working hard towards this end goal, and I've taken a cursory cleanup thru the Plug-in details recently to clean up lingering PDE errors and warnings.
I have a few ideas on a possible solution, and would like to create a branch to test out those ideas with other devs.
The branch will have a modest set of changes to the Feature and Plugin configurations where it comes to includes, dependencies, and runtimes.

Before I dive into this I'd like to discuss this with the the rest of the devs to see where we all stand in this regard.

I have a stable q4e side ready at http://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/branches/maven-embedder-2.1.0.659801c/update-iam/ which addresses the needs of the original Maven Embedder 2.1.x series.
I realize that Abel has started to try to package up a Maven Embedder 3.0 release for use to migrate to, and I'm looking forward to it.  (or helping out where possible)
I needed something (anything) to work against, so I chose the existing embedder release we used in q4e as the means to the end.

- Joakim Erdfelt

Back to the top