[iam-dev] EMF Binding for Profile objects for the POM Editor

Hi,

I've been trying to get EMF Binding to work on the Profiles. What I thought of was having the list of Profile IDs, in a table, in one component and the user would select one Profile ID and then the text fields and the other tabs would then load the data related to that selected profile ID.

Any suggestions on how to do the binding? I've been trying out things lately and I'm not having much success.

If there are better suggestions on how to display the Profiles data in the POM Editor than what I have outlined above, I'd also welcome it.

thanks,
Korina

Back to the top