Re: [iam-dev] Q4E code has been committed at IAM

In addition to the about file, it will be useful to have this summary of legal documentation nearby:

Also, it is very important that we stay conforming to the parallel IP process:

I think the most important thing is that all the bundles and features must include the "incubation" word. Also, the download site (when we have one) must display the incubation logo.

Re: package names, the coding conventions set that the "internal" packages must go at the "root" of the iam package:
org.eclipse.iam.internal.core is OK
org.eclipse.iam.core.internal is NOT OK
This is a guideline, not a requirement, but since we are moving code around, we might as well do it.

BTW: Is there anyone with uncommitted changes? Because when the package renaming starts it will be hard to applay any pending changes.

For reference, the development resources page on the eclipse wiki has many links to more information. All committers should spend some time browsing it. Please :-)