Re: [hyades-dev] Load Testing with TPTP

Hi Tejas,

Hyades/TPTP only supports load testing of browser (http) based applications.  That is done through the HTTP proxy recorder for recording and URL Test for playback.

Kent

Kent Siefkes
Rational Software
IBM Software Group
Phone: 919-486-3233,  IBM T/L  526-323

"Patel, Tejas G" <Tejas.Patel@xxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/02/2004 05:42 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Load Testing with TPTP

Hi,

I have one stand-alone Java application (kind of service application) which is not browser based.

I want to do the load testing of this application on the same machine where the application is located.

Is it possible to load test it through Hyades/TPTP? If yes then how to do that? Does it have a specific UI?

Any pointers on this will greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejas Patel
Computer Associates
Software Engineer