[hyades-dev] How to debug the Hyades JUnit Test code?

Hi,

I was trying to debug the test code generated by Hyades Junit Test Suite Definition. After generating the code I have selected the Project -> Debug... option and then selected the Test configuration and created a new configuration. Now in Test tab page I am not able to see any Test under the created project. But, same thing works if I select Project -> Run... option.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Tejas Patel

Software Engineer