Re: [hyades-dev] How to debug the Hyades JUnit Test code?

Hi Tejas,

The Hyades Junit Test Suites do not support debug, that's why they are not listed in the Test Tab in the Debug dialog box. The Test Configuration is listed in the Debug dialog box though, because other test tools may add extra types of Test Suites that support the debug mode.

Regards,

Julien Canches
Software Engineer
Rational Software ASQ
IBM Software Group

"Patel, Tejas G" <Tejas.Patel@xxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

29/09/2004 12:01

Please respond to
hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] How to debug the Hyades JUnit Test code?

Hi,

I was trying to debug the test code generated by Hyades Junit Test Suite Definition. After generating the code I have selected the Project -> Debug... option and then selected the Test configuration and created a new configuration. Now in Test tab page I am not able to see any Test under the created project. But, same thing works if I select Project -> Run... option.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Tejas Patel
Software Engineer