[hyades-dev] Should HCE and ECOMM groups cooperate?

I didn't mention this during HCE meetings last week because honestly I was completely unaware of the ECOMM project.
ECOMM (Eclipse Communication Project) page can be found here:
http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/ecomm/index.html

There is no much information right now and I haven't seen any design or requirements documented, but just looking at the list of targets set by this projects makes me think we should cooperate. It is not too late to reshape their requirements based on the common design goals. It is natural to assume that something as fundamental as transport and presentation layers will be part of many Eclipse driven projects in one form or another. It may be beneficial to more than one Eclipse project If we share ideas and resources with ECOMM team at this point.

Does anybody volunteer to make contact with the ECOMM team and start a discussion?

--Victor

Back to the top