[hyades-dev] Eclipse Test & Performance Tools Platform Project Announcement

Following the recent Eclipse Board approval and launch of the Test &
Performance Tools Platform Project, I would like to announce the Project
PMC, Project Leads, and Group Leads.

The Eclipse Test & Performance Tools Platform Project is managed by a
Project Management Committee (PMC).  The current members of the PMC are
as follows:
	Tyler Thessin - Intel (PMC Lead)
	Mike Norman - Scapa Technologies
	Harm Sluiman - IBM
	Serge Lucio - IBM

More information on the PMC can be found at
	http://www.eclipse.org/test-and-performance/pmc.html

Additionally, the work of the Top Level Project is organized into
Projects, each with its own Project Lead who is responsible for its
success.  The current Project leads are as follows:
	Hyades Platform Project - Tyler Thessin
	Hyades Test Tools Project - Mike Norman
	Hyades Tracing and Profiling Project - Serge Lucio
	Hyades Monitoring Project - Serge Lucio

More information on Projects can be found at

http://www.eclipse.org/test-and-performance/project_descriptions.html

And finally, we mirror the Eclipse Councils with respective Test &
Performance Project Groups as follows:
	Test & Performance Requirements Group - Mike Norman (Lead)
	Test & Performance Architecture Group - Harm Sluiman (Lead)
	Test & Performance Planning Group - Tyler Thessin (Lead)

The Group Leads indicated above also represent the Project to the
respective Eclipse Council.  We will soon finalize the full membership
lists for the Project Groups based on current project contributors (but
open for additional representatives as new contributor organizations
come on-board).

You can find more information regarding the project at
http://www.eclipse.org/test-and-performance (additional Hyades project
information can still be found at http://www.eclipse.org/hyades until we
complete the transition of web content).

As always, we encourage additional participation in the project and
welcome any inquiries regarding such.

Tyler Thessin
Eclipse Test & Performance Tools Platform Project PMC Lead
Intel Corporation

Back to the top