Re: [hyades-dev] Resumption of regular weekly meeting of Hyades Collection Engine (HCE) discussion

Joe and Hoang,

Is it possible that we can avoid having two standing weekly Hyades meetings at the same time going forward?  Test Model and DCE meeting are both the same time on Thursdays.  This obviously hasn't been an issue recently, but it will after 3.0.1 dies down and the meetings start picking up again.

Thanks,
Kent

"Nguyen, Hoang M" <hoang.m.nguyen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/28/2004 01:20 PM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] Resumption of regular weekly meeting of Hyades Collection Engine (HCE) discussion

Hello developers,

We would like to restart our regular weekly meeting.
It will be on every Thursday from 8:00AM to 9:00AM Pacific Time
(or 11:00AM-12:00PM Eastern time)

Here is the info about our first meeting: