Here is the info about our first meeting:

  Date:  Thursday, July 29, 2004
  Time:  08:00 US Pacific Time
  Duration:  1 Hour
  Bridge:  1
  Passcode:  7331454

Here are the dial-in numbers:

  U.S.A    916-356-2663
  U.K       +

  Germany 0-800-1000-104

The first topic of discussion will be our proposed “Hyades Protocol Specification”

Subsequent topics include the plug-in architecture and

Definition and APIs of the common agent and data collectors.

I will send out the bridge dial info for each week.

We are looking forward to your participation and inputs.

Regards,

Hoang M. Nguyen

Intel Software Developer

Back to the top