RE: [hyades-dev] Fw: Copyrights and copyright tool

Understood, for content not already containing the copyright stmt and originated in Scapa should have that name vs IBM.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Gabrielle Chapman chapmaga@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323

Michael.Norman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/24/2004 11:20 AM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [hyades-dev] Fw: Copyrights and copyright tool

Please note that the Scapa legal department ;-) has not passed this
particular copyright notice for use on contributions orginated inside
Scapa Technologies.

Mike