From: sluiman [mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 April 2004 14:10
To: hyades-dev
Subject: Re: [hyades-dev] Hyades testing structure

When you say JUnit, you mean the Hyades JUnit runner. right? as well as
the workbench JUnit runner.
Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Gabrielle Chapman chapmaga@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323

"Antony Miguel" <antony.miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/29/2004 08:46 AM
Please respond to
hyades-dev

<hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [hyades-dev] hyades testing structure

Now that you mention it I don't think it does need to be a plugin.  Same
goes for all the subprojects inside it actually.  They all just need to
be java projects rather than plugins.  All they need to do is build the
test code and allow it to be run using the JUnit launch configuration.

If the .project files are in CVS then they should be able to reference
their projects in the build path and build the test source code ok.

So: the plugin.xml files in the example ZIP file I sent around are
redundant and can be ignored.

Antony