Re: [hyades-dev] hyades testing structure

Antony,

I am going to need an extension beyond noon today.  I have been very busy
with getting everything lined up for todays driver.  That, and my calendar
is full this AM.  I will get through this with the proper amount of detail
before end of day today (EST).

Richard K. Duggan
Problem Determination Enablement
IBM Toronto Laboratory
External: 905-413-2396
Internal: 969-2396

             "Antony Miguel"
             <antony.miguel@sc
             apatech.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             hyades-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [hyades-dev] hyades testing
             04/29/2004 08:46          structure
             AM

             Please respond to
                hyades-dev

Now that you mention it I don't think it does need to be a plugin.  Same
goes for all the subprojects inside it actually.  They all just need to be
java projects rather than plugins.  All they need to do is build the test
code and allow it to be run using the JUnit launch configuration.

If the .project files are in CVS then they should be able to reference
their projects in the build path and build the test source code ok.

So: the plugin.xml files in the example ZIP file I sent around are
redundant and can be ignored.

Antony