[hyades-dev] Hyades plublished documents

During the last planning group meeting, we discussed the need to increase and better structure the documentation we currently have on eclipse.org, as a necessary step to increase adoption of the project.

I've pulled together an outline proposing some additional content as well as a new structure for the content. Just like code, we'll have to get contributions from the different team members to make that happen.

I'll be circulating over the next couple of weeks some drafts IBM is working on for the content of the "Hyades Overview" section. Additionally, we (the planning group) plan to incorporate the additional docs as part of our planning for post-3.0 features.

In the meantime, if a topic inspires you and you have hours to spare (this is a joke!), feel free to drop a paper or two.

Thanks, Serge.

Serge Lucio
Sr. Product Manager, Automated Software Quality
Rational CTO Team
IBM Software Group
Office: +1-781-676-7673
Cell: +1-781-640-8902