[hyades-dev] About Saving profiling data to an external file

Hi, This is Joe. I need the help for Saving profiling data to an external file.
When we use Hyades to profile a java program, Data collected from a profiling
session can be saved to a file to be used later. I got the profiling file
(test.trcxml). My question is how I can read it in the text editor or IE
instead of importing it to the Hyades workbenth. I really need to know how the
program infomation is recorded and what information has been recorded. Thank
you for your help.

joe

Back to the top