Re: [hyades-dev] About Saving profiling data to an external file

Joe, the file you are looking at is an XMI based serialization of the model you collected. The model is an EMF based model we use for the base structures. You can find the UML diagrams on the project site.

This is not the kind of xml you would look at using xsl or IE.

Basically as the events are received by the loaders running in the workbench, they load the data into the EMF based model. The model is intended to be read through the generated code.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,

jingg_zh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/21/2004 07:59 PM

Please respond to
hyades-dev

hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[hyades-dev] About Saving profiling data to an external file

Hi, This is Joe. I need the help for Saving profiling data to an external file.
When we use Hyades to profile a java program, Data collected from a profiling
session can be saved to a file to be used later. I got the profiling file
(test.trcxml). My question is how I can read it in the text editor or IE
instead of importing it to the Hyades workbenth. I really need to know how the
program infomation is recorded and what information has been recorded. Thank
you for your help.

joe