[hyades-dev] Re: Hyades release plans?

Thanks, Harm, for clearing some of this up for me. It definitely helps. A
couple clarifications, if I may:

> 1.2.1 is in fact being delivered within the week and 1.2.2 will come a
few
> weeks later. However these fix levels are only addition of translated
> files. Leaving us back to focusing on 1.3 and 3.0.

If I check something into HEAD right now, what release will it end up in?
1.2.1, 1.2.2 or 1.3? Or should we not be doing checkins?

> As for the plans, we have the 1.3 requirements published, and the
various
> workgroups are starting up again after the holiday season to assess the
> 1.3 and 3.0 work items.

When you say that the1.3 release feature plans are already published, are
you referring to this document?

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/~checkout~/hyades-home/docs/FeatureAndWorkRequests_1.2.html

It was published back in September. Is it still up to date? I believe
there are data collection runtime and model changes planned now that were
not part of this document because we didn't know we needed them in Sept.
Perhaps other contributors are in the same situation, which is why I asked
about it.

I believe requirements were collected more recently. Are they posted on
the web site somewhere? Or is the Sept. document still the plan of record?

Thanks.

-Kim

Kim Coleman
IBM Rational Software, Cupertino, CA