[hyades-dev] Eclipse.org CVS account

In case you haven't done it yet, you need to answer the Eclipse Committer guidelines in order to have your account created.  We will be moving our development to the public CVS repository in the next few days.

Best regards,

Marcelo Paternostro
IBM Toronto Lab
----- Forwarded by Marcelo Paternostro/Toronto/IBM on 16/09/2003 10:11 AM -----