[hyades-dev] Test Model updates

As discussed during our last Test Model meetings, I have added the concepts of Artifact and DeploymentSpec into the common/configuration package.

Based on discussions with Marcelo and Joe, I did some changes in the area of behaviors too. The main issue we are trying to solve is about persistence split between Test Suite/Test Case/Behavior. As raised by Marcelo, the Eclipse paradigm for editors is based on resource editing. Therefore, if we want to have an editor for the meta-data of Test Suites/Test Cases and have different editors for behaviors we need separate resources. The problem is very similar for vendors who would not yet support behavioral modeling in Hyades: An example is the JUnit thread that we want to have for Hyades v1.0, where we expect to have the behavior of the test persisted in a java file.

The modifications are:
- Introduction of a BVRInteraction class (It existed in the original UML 2.0 behavioral model, but was removed later because perceived as a not-required step, since Hyades would only support the Interaction metamodel (no statemachines, etc.). See common/behavior/fragments/InteractionOccurences diagram.
- Introduction of two attributes in the TPFBehavior class:
resource: a URL to the resource where the behavior is stored
location: stores the location within the behavior resource where the behavior is (to address the case where multiple behaviors would be stored in one resource).
See common/testprofile/Main diagram.

Every change I did is marked in red and when required annotated. These modifications will be discussed during the next Test Model meeting.

Serge