[hyades-dev] Call for participation: Execution Histories Model team (subgrou p of Test Model subgroup) is forming:

Title: Call for participation: Execution Histories Model team (subgroup of Test Model subgroup) is forming:

We are looking for contributors to the newly created Execution Histories Model team, (a subgroup of the Test Model subgroup.)  The agreed upon charter for this group is:

- Execution Histories Model charter
        - Collection of log events and test case verdicts
        - optional association to one or more traces
        - future need to correlate log events and verdicts to behavior modeled in Test Model
        - need to determine how test case verdicts are brought into test model, how & when verdicts are rolled up.
        - need to collaborate with Richard's execution events group.
        - need to collaborate with Execution working group.

We already have good membership from the Test Model subgroup and the Execution working group, but we require contributors (at least one) from the Trace Model subgroup, as well as any additional interested parties.  I'd like to get a first model iteration from this group as soon as possible.

Please respond to me if you would like to participate.

Thanks,
--Joe

Joe Toomey
Senior Staff Software Engineer