Re: [hudson-dev] How long will it take for my new plugin to appear in the Plugin Manager?

My plugin is already available with goupId = org.vx68k.hudson.plugin and artifactId = tool-labels-plugin in the Maven Central repository.  Its name is Tool Labels Plugin, and its source code is at <https://bitbucket.org/kazssym/hudson-tool-labels-plugin> (as written in the POM).

I tested it with Hudson 3.2.1 only but have used no new APIs.

Back to the top