[hudson-dev] Enterprise Level Support

Hi,

Sorry to bother look but I can’t seem to find any links to vendors that provide enterprise level support on the project website or anywhere online.

Can anyone point me at a vendor or two? If there are vendors maybe we can add them to the project page?

Thanks,

Sam

SAM HIGDON  Senior Progammer Analyst  -  Application  Services

Office of the Chief Information Officer
Executive Council
Government of Newfoundland & Labrador
P.O. Box 8700,  40 Higgins  Line,   St. John's  NL  A1B 4J6

709 729-5433 (t)  |  samhigdon@xxxxxxxxx

“This email and any attached files are intended for the sole use of the primary and copied addressee(s) and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any distribution, use or copying by any means of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.”

Back to the top