Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson Solaris 10 Installation & Demo

Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply.

I haven’t started the install yet.

Where is installation package for Solaris for Hudson?

The native package listing calls out Ubuntu, Oracle, Redhat/Fedora, & OpenSUSE.

Do you provide on-site demos?

http://hudson-ci.org/

Dashaun