Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson Solaris 10 Installation & Demo

Hi Dashaun,

We used to provide Solaris package for older versions. We haven't created one for 3.0.0. Mostly people use the war file directly. If needed I'll find the tool to create the Solaris package for you.

- Winston

Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply.

I haven’t started the install yet.

Where is installation package for Solaris for Hudson?

The native package listing calls out Ubuntu, Oracle, Redhat/Fedora, & OpenSUSE.

Do you provide on-site demos?

http://hudson-ci.org/

Dashaun