[hudson-dev] CQ for ant-launcher.jar

Hi Duncan,

Due to some reason  we no longer include ant-launcher.jar in the core.
We include ant.jar but we are excluding ant-launch.jar. For certain
circumstances ant.jar requires ant-launcher and it is breaking some
plugins. One such plugin is deploy plugin. Bob and I tried several ways
to work around this issue, but appears both ant.jar and ant-launch.jar
goes hand in hand and need to be included in the core. Could you please
file a CQ for ant-launcher

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|org.apache.ant|ant-launcher|1.8.2|jar

Sorry, but we ran out of options to avoid this last minute change.

- Winston

Back to the top