Re: [hudson-dev] patch from the eclipse-move branch

On 12/9/11 1:02 PM, Mykola Nikishov wrote:
On 12/09/2011 08:08 PM, Winston Prakash wrote:

Note, some how I'm not able to apply the patch I create from the
"eclipse-move" branchs. I have to cut and paste the code and that causes
the author to loose the authorship. Probably I may have to create a
mirror repos for all just like how I did for core.
What about git format-patch + git am workflow?

When I do that on two repos (one is created using "push --mirror" to different remote) then it works fine. Somehow, I'm not able to do that from a branch of a repo (which is not created using --mirror) to the master of another. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong

- Winston

- Winston

Back to the top