Re: [hudson-dev] New development Page in the Wiki

Really we should do this from now on so that the IP of any contribution can be tracked as per the Eclipse procedures.

For contributions into Hudson @ GItHub then we don't need to be so strict.  Winston how would you like to play this? Pull or Patch?
Duncan