[higgins-dev] iPhone Selector not available to download

Hello all,

I'm writing this mail just to inform you that iPhone Selector application is not available for download anymore at AppStore (at least for our iPhone test devices).

We did a search through AppStore with our 2 iPhone 4 devices (one of them had the application previously installed and the other was new) and when we tried to install it the device launched an error message telling that the application is not available anymore.

I hope you can solve this soon.

Regards,

PS: I do not know if the application referenced by the following thread (Azigo I-Card Selector) is the same updated version of I-Card Selector application or an independent spin-off. Anyway, I think that the actual app should be available for download anyway (I do not have a deep knowledge about IPhone Developers Rules)
---
David Campos

Software Developer & R+D researcher
DMAG UPC Researcher
Safelayer Secure Communications S.A.
Ed. World Trade Center S-4, Moll de Barcelona, s/n
Barcelona (Spain)

Error image:
iphone_error.PNG