From: Paul Trevithick [mailto:ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:08 AM
To: Mike McIntosh
Cc: higgins-dev developer discussions
Subject: Modeling attribute disclosure

Mike,

I have updated the event vocabulary [1] to improve its support the "Disclosures" of personal data to relying sites:
* relyingParty is now an explicit attribute (URI)
* Disclosure events are now at the (finer grained) attribute level vs. entire context/cards
* There is an "AttPolicy" class that allows "allow" vs. "block" policies to be recorded

Here [2] is an example of an AppData context that has a Disclosure event (source file is "credit-bureau-app-data.n3" here [4]). Of course, other kinds of contexts (e.g. a ProfileContexts) could also have/use Disclosure events.

Let me know if it needs any further tweaks.

--Paul

The source files [3, 4] have been checked in.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Persona_Data_Model_2.0#event.owl
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Persona_Data_Model_2.0#Example_AppCard_and_AppData
[3] https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/ontology/org.eclipse.higgins.ontology/
[4] https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/ontology/org.eclipse.higgins.ontology.examples/