Re: [higgins-dev] CardSync: Self-Issued Card claim extension

Thank you for your fast reply Sergey. I see that maybe I will have to wait a bit to see a fully customizable CardSync application but by the time now I see better how could I create a customized self-issued card with a non standard template.

My last question was to ask if there was any component / package that had implemented some kind of "Card helper" in order to be able to create the XML structure of a Self-Issued card. Our first approach to Self-Issued cards was to provide end users a way to create self-issued cards from a service and download that card to install it inside any card selector. That's why I asked if there was a non-dependent way to create cards.

Thanks for your help again Sergey.
---
David Campos

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 14:43, Sergey Lyakhov <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David,

> I would like to know if there is any configuration file related with the
> claim set that are placed in Self-Issued cards when done with CardSync
> services.

Unfortunately, CardSync does not support it.

> I have been trying to solve this by myself investigating through
> CardSync source code but all I have managed to find are some hardcoded
> helper classes.

Yes, there is org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.common.utils.SelfIssuedCardClaims class, which should be modified to support a configurable claim set.

> I would be able to extend the default set (that contains some claims as
> Website) with others that ICard Foundation approved or our company
> developed. Do you know if this is possible?

Now it is not possible. We need to make some little refactoring for p-card provider to support it.

>  Actually I have found no better
> way to create Self-Issued cards than through CardSync. There is a better
> way?

Do not understand it. Did you mean "better way in higgins"? There also exists CRPPS app in higgins, which allows to do that. But it is not supported now (since 1.0 version, AFAIR).

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:40:39 +0200
David Campos <noymn.the.archangel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to know if there is any configuration file related with the
> claim set that are placed in Self-Issued cards when done with CardSync
> services. I have been trying to solve this by myself investigating through
> CardSync source code but all I have managed to find are some hardcoded
> helper classes.
>
> I would be able to extend the default set (that contains some claims as
> Website) with others that ICard Foundation approved or our company
> developed. Do you know if this is possible? Actually I have found no better
> way to create Self-Issued cards than through CardSync. There is a better
> way?
>
> Thanks for your replies.
>
> PS: I'm developing over a M7 CardSync.
> ---