Re: [higgins-dev] Question about RPPS configuration

Hello Jonathan,

It seems, wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/I-Card_Service_Web_App_vs_CardSync_Web_App_Authentication) is correct.

CardSync war includes both I-Card Service (rpps.web) and CardSync, so  Cloud Selector has to work with CadSync.  I'm not sure, but it most likely  Cloud Selector  has to use  old  "RPPSService" WS endpoint address (http://rh155.azigo.net/cardsync-new/services/RPPSService) but  AIR Selector and Android ICard Manager should use  "SCRPPSServiceAIR"  (http://rh155.azigo.net/cardsync-new/services/SCRPPSServiceAIR).

AFAIK, we don't deploy/test I-Card Service (rpps.web)  separately  since M 1.5.
--
thanks,
Alexander Yuhimenko