Re: [higgins-dev] CardSync WebApp

Hello Daljeet,

You need the following tools for building CardSync:
 * Eclipse;
 * Eclipse svn plugin;
 * Eclipse m2  plugin;
 * Eclipse C/C++ development tools (It needs for building C++ native key generator);
 * Eclipse Higgins2ant plugin http://download.eclipse.org/technology/higgins/higgins2ant/ (optional).

You have to checkout  projects from svn (few of them from Azigo public svn http://code.azigo.net/svn/ ,  we can't commit them to Eclipse svn due to they uses some non-approved dependencies hibernate/metro/...  ). Sergey L is working with new IdAS API, but it's still in progress, so you can't build CardSync from trunk. I recommend you use B-1-1M7.   Please, open attached CardsyncAndRpps.psf in Eclipse  (File->Import->Team->Team Project Set).

Then, please click right button on org.eclipse.higgins.sync -> Run As -> Maven build ... (I assume, you installed m2 plugin), set goals "clean antrun:run install" (antrun:run - invoke higgins2ant build scripts for building rpps dependencies), select "Skip tests" checkbox , and run build. The cardsync-new.war will be in org.eclipse.higgins.sync.ws/target/ folder.

Then,  you have to update org.eclipse.higgins.util.openssl.impl project settings (path to openssl lib and headers files ) according to your environment and build it from eclipse (or you may fix paths in make file).

liborg.eclipse.higgins.util.openssl.impl.so is platform dependent library, so it make sens to build it on server.

You also may/should change CardSync and RPPS configuration. I attached default (It use test DB server rh152 and user home dir /usr/share/higgins/) .
 * Update CardSync settings in context.xml;
 * Update ICard providers settings in .higgins/.icard/*;
 * Update absolute path in .higgins/**/*.* ;
 * Update sts client configuration ConfigurationFile/ClientConfiguration.xml (at least keystore file, certificate/key settings).

You also may download CardSync B-1-1M7 war file from http://rh155.azigo.net/download/1.7/cardsync-new.war .

CardSync use the following system properties (please, add them to your web server configuration ) :
 * STS configuration directory for example:
	-Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf=/usr/share/higgins/ConfigurationFile
 *  Trust store file,  for example :
	-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/usr/share/higgins/.keystore
 * Directory which contains native key generator (liborg.eclipse.higgins.util.openssl.impl.so), for example:
	-Djava.library.path=/usr/share/higgins/native/
 * Higgins configuration suppose to find .higgins in user home, but you may change it by using  user.home property, for example:
	-Duser.home="/usr/share/higgins"

--
thanks,
Alexander Yuhimenko