[higgins-dev] STS Authentication methods

Hello all,

Maybe I'm wrong with what I guess but since I saw that BanditIdP could do it and knowing that bandit is based on Higgins STS implementation I would like to know how to use other authentication in Higgins Framework. What I want is to allow to possible IdP users to access their profile after being authenticated with a UN/PW pair, an iCard or and OpenID URL.

As I have seen, going through axis1x binding code, credentials are needed in order to access to the profile (I guess that it's an IdAS requirement). There is any way to use other authentication methods? Do I need to wrap a class made by me in order to do this authentication or Higgins already has a way to extend this behavour?

I say this because I saw and tested Bandit IdP method. I know that on that IdP the user needs to associate his P-Card PPID to its account but that's not a trouble after all.

I hope you can help me.

Regards,
---
David Campos