[higgins-dev] Help invoking the RCP identity selector from a web browser

Hello,

I am working on a prototype and am using the Java RCP Selector 1.0.
I followed the directions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_the_Eclipse_RCP_selector_package and
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_the_Higgins_browser_extension_for_IE to build
the binaries successfully.
Then I followed the deployment directions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/RCP_Selector_1.0#Deployer_Perspective.

I am able to start the program with the following command just fine and
connect to a card store I created. "C:\workspace\testing\eclipse>java -cp
C:\workspace\testing\eclipse\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.101.R34x_v2008
0819.jar org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main -application
org.eclipse.higgins.crpps.application -debug -console -consolelog"

My question is how does the dll invoke this program?  I understand we
changed the reg entry and registered the dll but is there a special location
and spot I need to register this command?  I have been unsuccessful invoking
the selector from the browser(IE) from any site that uses info cards.
Any ideas or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Kevin Steuer Jr

Back to the top