[higgins-dev] Re: Doc and source for HBX

Paul,

#2 is correct.

-----------------------------------
Vitaliy Lakhno

Paul Trevithick wrote:
Doc and source for HBX Hi Jeesmon and Vitaliy,

Axel Nennker may (perhaps) be able to contribute some code to HBX (for Firefox) (e.g. to parse an XRD instead of an <object> tag) and he’s asking me where the code is, etc. Before I send him the answer I wanted to double-check with you two.

(1) Wiki doc

I just edited this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Org.eclipse.higgins.hbxff#Overview
to explicitly list what I THINK (I guessed, actually) are the three selectors that it can launch. Is this right?

(2) Components page

I just removed the tcpserver row from here (which Vitaliy said we no longer use):
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components_1.1#Higgins_Browser_Extension
Is this table correct?

(3) Source code

The above table says the source code is here:
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/org.eclipse.higgins.hbxff/
Is this correct?

--Paul

Back to the top