[higgins-dev] Re: Doc and source for HBX

Hi Paul,

Actually, the label "shared" is still in life because I don't know its purposes, so I just kept it when I did changes on the wiki page.
In fact, folder org.eclipse.higgins.hss is common sources for all OSs. But, some components (like https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/org.eclipse.higgins.hss.launcher) includes 3 sub-dirs, one for each system separately.
---------------------------------
Vitaliy Lakhno

Paul Trevithick wrote:
Re: Doc and source for HBX Thanks Jeesmon!
I’ve taken your information and updated:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Org.eclipse.higgins.hbxff

Vitaliy,

The table here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components_1.1#Higgins_Selector_Switch
Has an entry “org.eclipse.higgins.hss (shared)” <-- what exactly do you mean by “(shared)” here?
Does this mean this project (.higgins.hss) is the cross platform code (common to Mac and Win implementations of HSS?)?
Is this code (linked to on that row) common to Mac & Win:
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/org.eclipse.higgins.hss/

I notice that this page is a bit out of date:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_Selector_Switch

--Paul