[higgins-dev] Question about .jar on Higgins STS

Hi ,

I am trying to deploy the Higgins STS , but I can’t find “org.eclipse.higgins.util.idas.cp.jar”  , “org.eclipse.higgins.util.socket.jar” , and org.eclipse.higgins.dependencies.redistributable.jar . Can anyone tell where can I find them ( and they aren’t on the Component plugins folder ) or is possible that you can build them and tell me where can I find them build it already??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vanessa Alvarez

Back to the top