Re: [higgins-dev] A new name for Higgins Web Proxy (please VOTE)

Genius! And since Entities can have multiple EntityID's it should all work out great!

Maybe the component name should be skinnable. That way everyone can just have their own, and I can alliterate all day long. Starting with TonyTown for you, mister. We'll also see the PaulPicker, Brian'sBunch, Mike'sMill, OldsOptator, Tom'sTrove, BussBag, SandersSelector, Andy'sAssemblage, Reed'sRoundup, Mary'sMenagerie, the ManyMe'sOfMarkus, etc.

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 2/11/09 7:45 PM >>>

How about Entity
-----------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Handheld.

  From: "Jim Sermersheim" [jimse@xxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 02/11/2009 07:32 PM MST
  To: higgins-dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] A new name for Higgins Web Proxy (please VOTE)

CardCloud

you can never go wrong with alliteration.
Jim

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 2/5/09 8:45 AM >>>

Since OpenID is only 1 possible technology it would be bad to use that, so Identity Proxy, People Proxy, InfoCard Proxy, Persona Proxy, etc would be better choices

Inactive hide details for Paul Trevithick ---02/05/2009 09:18:21 AM---We have had a tough time with this. It solves a real probPaul Trevithick ---02/05/2009 09:18:21 AM---We have had a tough time with this. It solves a real problem—it allows a person who has cards in a hosted i-card service to us

Paul Trevithick <ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx>

higgins-dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/05/2009 09:18 AM

Re: [higgins-dev] A new name for Higgins Web Proxy (please VOTE)

We have had a tough time with this. It solves a real problem—it allows a person who has cards in a hosted i-card service to use those cards in situations where a download is unacceptable and thus OpenID (or some other browser-redirect-based approach) is the only way to convey attributes from the user to the RP.

Any suggestions for better names welcome. We’re going to discuss again on the higgins call at noon EST, so inputs prior much appreciated.

On 2/5/09 9:14 AM, "Anthony Nadalin" <