[higgins-dev] Higgins Selector Harmonization Update & Open Call

Hello All - as discussed on the Higgins Developer call this past week, we continue to progress on definition/design for Higgins selector harmonization. For an overview of the current definition and design, please reference [1] below.

Please consider this email an open call for those in the Higgins community to review, comment and participate in the design and development work of this selector harmonization effort. Some of the key design points that are currently being considered where more input would be valued include the following:
  • Authentication workflow needs to be finalized. Specifically discuss the data transfer objects and the proposal to use access tokens instead of unsername/password.
  • Use of WebDAV for synchronized cardstores [2],[3]
  • Should we use Google Protocol buffers? [4]
  •  General review/feedback of Card Synch Protocol [5]

If you would be interested in participating in regular design phone meeting, please let me know and we will be sure to include you in these working meetings.

thanks...Paul, Andy, Alexander and Brian

Brian Walker
=brian.walker
VP of Engineering
Parity Communications Inc