Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Dev Call Agenda for Jan 29th

I'll be on a plane and won't be able to make it either.

Markus

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Due to travel to a memorial service, I won't be able to attend tomorrow's call.

+1 to the "Higgins Selector Switch" terminology.

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:15 PM
To: higgins-dev
Subject: [higgins-dev] Higgins Dev Call Agenda for Jan 29th

Logistics
Time: noon EST
Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Agenda
1. [Brian] 1.1M6 - targeted for February 27

2. [Brian, Alexander, Andy]  Selector Architecture Harmonization

  • Alexander has posted some initial work on data objects for protocol [1] and more will follow by end of week (authentication and REST API definition)
  • Axel Nennker suggested we layer over WebDAV (as Mozilla Weave does). Alexander? Andy?
  • Use Google Protocol Buffers?
  • Andy has made some progress on Phase I of harmonization effort

3. [Mary] IPR -  requests for Galileo are due by Saturday

  • Jersey next steps.  CDDL expected to be   OK.
  • Other anticipated items??

4.  [Paul] Component Renaming

  • Paul: I'd like to rename Higgins Selector Selector to Higgins Selector Switch
  • Paul: Didn't get the survey designed for renaming "Web Proxy", will do soon

5. [Paul] Personal Cards with Arbitrary Claims

  • Paul: mentioned this within ICF list and on Monday's OSIS call.
  • Reactions on OSIS call varied from "no objection" to "good idea"

6. [Paul, Jim, Markus] Updating IdAS API/interfaces to our consensus on multiple EntityIds per Entity

  • Tony motivated requirements for this. I think we designed a solution that satisfied all requirements.
  • Need to tie up this loose ends

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Selector_Architecture_Harmonization#Card_Sync_Protocol