[higgins-dev] LDAP Schema files for higgins

Hi Sergey, hi all,

I open this post to indicate a contradiction on the Higgins schema file for LDAP in the win_config.zip available on the site http://wiki.eclipse.org/Deploy_Token_Service.

I had a problem when I tried to generate a card that uses a Personal X509 Certificate to authenticate to the IdP/STS.

The card generated contained only the follow LDAP error without claims and signatures:

Exception: javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: [LDAP: error code 18 - modify/add: cardKeyHash: no equality matching rule]; remaining name 'uid=pippo,ou=identities,dc=higgins,dc=eclipse,dc=org'

When I checked the higginsperson.schema I discovered the lack of equality matching rule in the cardKeyHash attribute.

On the site http://wiki.eclipse.org/Object_Identifier_1.3.6.1.4.1.28392.1.1.2.1 I found an example of cardKeyHash schema file and tried this example for my LDAP server.

Now all work perfectly.

One question:

Why you use 1.3.6.1.4.1.8888.1.123 OID (I can’t find owner info of this OID) and not the 1.3.6.4.1.28392 of the Eclipse Foundation?

Could someone give me some light about this question?

I hope this post could help other users.

Thanks.

Regards to all,

Leonardo Straniero.

Back to the top