[higgins-dev] IdAS Registry (.idas.registry) is now considered part of IdAS

Title: IdAS Registry (.idas.registry) is now considered part of IdAS
Jim,

After a conversation with Markus and considering the new, tighter definition of “component”, we’ve demoted IdAS Registry (org.eclipse.higgins.idas.registry) from being a “component” to being merely a “project” of IdAS.

See [1].

--Paul

PS: I removed the “Dep.” column from the Components page too.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components#Identity_Attribute_Service_.28IdAS.29

Back to the top