RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1M4 configuration problems

Thanks, I fixed my error...

Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Lyakhov
Sent: martedì 2 dicembre 2008 20.13
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1M4 configuration problems

>The last line is 130, at least in my version.  Is there a
>CardImageFile setting in your configuration?  Does this name
>an existing file in your system?

ProfileService contains the following in 130th line for 1.1M4:

this.xmlSecurityExtension =
(org.eclipse.higgins.sts.spi.IXMLSecurityExtension)mapGlobalSettings.get("XM
LSecurityExtension");

But it is not possible to get NullPointerException in 130th line of
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.profile.ProfileService for 1.1M4 nor for
trunk (it would be thrown at 129th line in case of wrong configuration).
Perhaps, old version of
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.profile.ProfileService (sts.server.profile
jar) is used to get such exception.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov