[higgins-dev] Problem with Managed I-Card

Hi All,

i have a problem with my Higgins STS.

I can generate a Card for a Digital Subject Profile but when I use it in my Higgins Relying Party Demo i read this error:

The card contents could not be retrieved.

Check your network connection, and verify that you have supplied the

correct authentication credentials.

If I check my Tomcat Console I read the follow error:

org.eclipse.higgins.rp.servlet.impl.DispatchCallbackHandler redirect

INFO: ../MultiLogin.jsp?authsession=PUqxNiwoxwV5WKSlsKJI

org.eclipse.higgins.rp.icard.ICardProtocolHandler processUserToken

INFO: Error authenticating token

org.eclipse.higgins.rp.servlet.impl.ResultCallbackHandler handleFailure

GRAVE: authn failure - no token: forward to NoXmlToken.jsp

If I generate a card with the Higgins STS online,  the different in size between my card and this card is about 3 KB and  if  I use this card in my Relying Party the authentication is ok.

Is it a problem with the configuration  or installation of my Higgins STS?

Please help me to fix this error.

Best Regars,

Leonardo Straniero.

Back to the top